New Dev
District One Residences
High-end apartment in District One community, ideal residence by the crystal lagoon.
1.18M AED
  • 10% Down Payment
  • 8% Annual Rental Income

Basic information

  • ID 27
  • Building name District One Residences
  • Property type apartment
  • Decoration Luxury decorated
  • Developer Meydan
  • Property right freehold property right


Al Meydan Road


brand developercomplete facilitycore location


gymswimming poolfire fighting systemautomatic fire extinguishing system
Show All


24 hours securitycleaning service24-hour concierge service


District One belongs to the Dubai Royal Developer Project. It is the first comprehensive project named after the Chief of Dubai: Mohammed Bin Rashid City, District One.

The area where the project is located-Meidan District, is a key development area for Dubai in the future. It will be very convenient and fast to reach any place in Dubai, and it will have great potential in the future.

The entire project covers a total area of 4.366 million square meters, about 1078 mu. There are shades of trees, birds and flowers, 60% of which is used for the construction of green water parks, making District One the residential community with the highest green rate and lowest density in the city center; while the remaining 40% are mainly for the construction of high-end villas, mansions and beach houses.

District One Residences is a high-end apartment project, all of which are low-rise and mid-to-high-rise buildings. The heights range from G+4 to G+16. It is a fully enclosed community.

Show All

Preferred Agent

  • Free service
  • Professional service
  • Region interpretation
  • Floor type analysis
  • 迪拜房产小胡
  • Carl QQ Real Estate

You may interested in